Job Title: Business and Financial Analyst Intern
Organization Name: Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP)
No of Openings: 1
Work Schedule: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Hours per Week: 37.5
Employment Start Date: 6/11/2018
Employment End Date: 8/17/2018
Supervisor: David Smith
Job Description: BRF was launched in 1986 in Shreveport as the Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana. BRF’s mission is to diversify and grow our region’s economy, with the vision to operate as a catalyst to expand and develop research, entrepreneurship, and high-growth businesses. Our values are innovation, collaboration, problem solving, and bold action.
To take advantage of the commercialization potential that exists throughout North Louisiana, in 2014, the BRF launched the Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP). EAP provides a suite of entrepreneurial development services to grow the regional innovation ecosystem, including business planning, financial modeling, capital access planning, networking, mentoring, internships, university business plan competitions, and other community involvement initiatives.
• Enrolled in a graduate program in business, management, finance, accounting, or economics
• Good time management skills including the ability to adapt to a changing environment
• High proficiency in MS Office, primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Well organized with ability to learn and carry out tasks independently
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong team player and interpersonal skills
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.