The Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program offers mentorship programs for startup founders. The EAP facilitates value-added advisement, collaboration with other startup companies, networking, the opportunity to present to multiple investors, seed investment, sidecar investment and syndication. By helping industry pioneers determine whether their ideas can blossom and survive in a competitive environment, the EAP directs participants to sustainable paths of growth and success.
You take your dreams, hopes and vision to build the first
draft of your startup. We seek out your idea if it bears a potential for high growth, and nurture it through
staging to complete a strategy to pitch to investors. We find your incubator startup, check out your prototype of your product or service, and provide resources to boost
your networks, technology access and financial planning. EAP has direct access to The New Louisiana Angel Fund 1, which operates as the first angel fund in northern Louisiana and has raised $2.65 million from 53 accredited
investors and entities. The Sidecar Investment Fund allows investors to collaborate, increasing the likelihood
of provided funding for your business. Syndication teams up multiple investors to fuel your startup, energizing the amount of capital and expanding your business connections.
- Stage 1:
- Startup Screening: Our team reviews your business idea to ensure it’s on target, positioned for financial sustainability and executing efficiently.
- Ideation Sessions: We take startups with either initial concepts or established ideas, give them clear direction and assist them in establishing a proven business model and financial viability.
- Stage 2:
- Financial Analysis: We take a look at your company’s financial standing, assess what should be tweaked and outline the next steps to be taken.
- Operational Tools: We offer a multitude of tools to start and grow your business – not just advice and a pat on the back – such as help with business plans, access to customers and technology partners, and help with opening branch offices in Louisiana.
- EAP Acceptance: With your business’ acceptance into our accelerator program, you’ll benefit from a plethora of devices that will help your ideas soar into success.
- Business Model Establishment: We work with you to design the first road map for your business, laying out your ideas, hopes and objectives in an organized way to see the overall picture.
- Pro Forma Analysis and Support: We help you chart out a financial plan so your company can reach its greatest economic potential.
- Pitch Deck Rehearsal/Preparation and Elevator Pitch: You work with seasoned entrepreneurs to prepare an informative and comprehensible plan to present to potential investors.
- Term Sheet and Legal Assistance: We introduce our companies to the proper law parties, employment agencies, and property assets so as to aid in all aspects of cultivating a successful company.
- Mentorship and Advisement: We direct you to easily accessible marketing and public relations resources to work with experienced consultants who will help you organize the most effective plan for communicating your message, gaining new clients and retaining loyal ones.
- Collaboration and Networking: We work with your company to prepare to transition from the nurturing stages to a company with the potential to net millions of dollars in consumer products and services.
- Strategic Partnership: We specialize in strategic partnerships with startups to function as a marketing launchpad with guidance on how to form a plan for advertising and communication.
- Syndication Introductions: All of our investors have a common goal – to help you succeed. With help from angel funds and sidecar investors, your startup will benefit from an extra boost toward success.